Reopening COVID-19 Operating Procedures
Here is the rundown of what to expect when you attend a class at Iron Roots. Please know that we are taking EVERY precaution possible to keep you safe and healthy.
**If you plan on attending, please bring your loaned equipment back to the gym. **
- Each class will be capped at 8 people
- Masks are required to attend a class
- Each member will be designated their individual workout station that will contain the equipment needed (weights included) for the workout of the day. Each station will also include sanitization supplies.
- You MUST register for a class to reserve your spot.
- Class registration will be open 48 hours in advance through the Wodify App
- Upon arriving to the gym, sign into the class through your phone via the Wodify App
- The restroom will be available for emergency use ONLY.
- The Kids Room and Lobby (including cubbies) will not be available during this time. No kids will be allowed inside the gym until further notice.
- All members will enter through the front door, follow guided walkways and exit through the garage door at the conclusion of class.
Entering the Gym
- We will have cones set up in front of the gym, spaced 6ft apart for members to wait while we check each of you in.
- Upon entering the building, a coach will provide you with hand sanitizer and conduct a contactless temperature check.
- Once you get the all-clear you will proceed to a designated workout station. Please follow the walkway and enter through the space entry. Stations will be first come first serve.
- Upon claiming a station, we ask that you remain in your station until the conclusion of class. If you need additional equipment/gear, alert a coach so that they may assist you.
Exiting the Gym
- Once the class is completed, air high fives and fist bumps are given all around! All equipment will need to be cleaned and trash can be disposed of in a trash bucket near your station.
- The coach will dismiss each station starting from station number 8 (closest to the rear garage door)
- Exit the building through the rear of the gym following marked walkways and maintain social distancing (6ft) when walking around to your vehicle
Registering for Class
- You will need to reserve a spot to attend a class in the Wodify App. Class registration will be open 48 hours in advance.
- We will be running one program throughout the day called Iron Roots Strong. This will be the program you select to reserve a class.
- If you are unable to attend a class, please cancel promptly to offer that spot to someone else.
- Once you arrive at the gym, you can sign into the class through your phone via the Wodify App
Checkout the video below on how to register for a class